As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll leverage existing relationships, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to deeply understand supplier challenges and goals. You will advocate the innovative power of BlueTape solutions to help construction suppliers to save money, get paid fast, reduce their risk, impress their trade customers and increase their sales significantly.
The role is responsible for qualifying and closing new opportunities within the materials supplier market in your geographic region.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of targeted material supplier leads to create sales opportunities in your territory
- Travel to regional (Boston and surrounding areas) building material supplier stores and meet with potential customers
- Close sales with materials suppliers throughout your geographic region
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of BlueTape’s product in order to communicate its value to industry executives
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Track and record activities in our Customer Relationship Management tool – Hubspot
- Strong, proven sales closing skills
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Sales experience in the construction business is required
- Salary plus commission-based compensation
- Uncapped Commissions
- Sales representatives can make $100,000/yr and above
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefit
- Plus Monthly Bonuses
BlueTape is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Note: BlueTape does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. BlueTape is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.